Orly Enchanted Forest

by 11:28 AM 2 comments
I love long weekends, don't you? Although sometimes it makes going back to work just that little bit harder.

Today's nails of the day got me a lot of comments on the colour. I'm not sure everyone can pull off such a deep shade of green, but I loved it. I don't have a lot of green polishes and could not see why some people were so nuts about them, now I am a convert. I need more green!!!!



The polish is Orly Enchanted Forest and was my first experience using Orly. I was happy with the result as the polish applied smoothly and evenly. I love the larger then normal size bottle and also the brush. I found the handle of the brush extremely comfortable to use, more so then any other polish I own. Perhaps it is because I have big hands, so a bigger brush was suited to me?



This was three coats with Konad plate M63 and Princess Silver Special Polish. It was also my first time using the silver polish. I was really happy that it didn't come out as 'in your face' silver. I quite liked the pattern was really happy with the overall look.

I will start putting up the make up posts tomorrow. I am still editing photos and all of that fun stuff, but it is done.

That's it. Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

2 comments:

  1. i love how you end your posts :)
    be awesome to each other.
    and to the earth, may i add :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie,

    I have no idea why I say it, but I'm glad you like it. It actually reminds me a little of those old (or young) Keanu Reeves movies - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. I love those movies.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete