What to do on a dreary grey rainy day?

by 5:12 PM 1 comments
It's pouring here. Bucketing down. So what's a girl to do when it's a dark, wet and depressing? Organise her nail polish of course!


My collection is fairly large, but I know there is much bigger out there.

Pulling out the bottles and seeing all those colours and finishes makes me happy. You forget that you have some truly amazing polishes when they are tucked away in drawers all the time and you just grab the same colours over and over.

So here's what I'm going to do - swatch them all! Every single one. I think I will do them in brands as opposed to shades if that's ok with you guys, that way you won't be seeing pages of red, matte red, sparkly red, shimmer red, holo red. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but lets break it up a little shall we?

Now where do you want me to start?

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

1 comment:

  1. OPI! Im OPI obsessed at the moment. Then China Glaze :D

    ReplyDelete