OPI Silver Shatter!!!!

by 8:30 AM 7 comments
I was incredibly lucky enough to get my hands on some OPI Pirates of the Caribbean polishes last week courtesy of the always awesome Lisa and of course, I did what any nail fanatic worth her salt does upon opening the box they were in - HAPPY DANCE!!!!
The OPI Black Shatter sold out here so quickly I never stood a chance of getting it so getting my hot little hands on a bottle of Silver Shatter before it's release was most certainly a squeal-worthy moment.

I put it straight on over what ever I happened to be wearing (Orly Old School Orange for those of you playing at home) and it was all kinds of awesome. Brace yourself for a heap of pictures...





On a side note, a massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best bud Megs! You're awesome and I am incredibly lucky that you are still willing to hang out with me after so many years of my craziness.  I'll be seeing you at lunch!

That's it from me today, stay tuned for swatches of the other Pirates polishes that I received tomorrow!
 
Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to hit the stores in Melbourne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking around, but I can't find the Stranger Tides collection anywhere D:! I need Sparrow me the Drama. NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazing :) WOW

    Hey, I am holding a giveaway contest on my blog. Do check it out if you're interested. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vita,

    Should be exciting. I know they are available here from May 1st, so be ready to shop!

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Love, B,

    I don't know about overseas, but I know this collection isn't released here in Australia til May 1, so that might be why you are having trouble tracking it down.

    Cheers,
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara,

    It's pretty cool right? I'd love to enter. I'll try pop over to your blog later to check it out.

    Cheers,
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found these in David Jones in Brisbane yesterday so I guess some retailers are jumping the gun! I got the last bottle of silver shatter they had 0.0

    ReplyDelete