NOTD - OPI Black Onyx & OPI Polka.com

by 7:41 PM 2 comments
Hey guys,

Just a quick post today to show you my current mani which I am loving!


It's one coat of OPI Black Onyx with one coat of OPI Polka.com over the top.

Polka.com didn't impress me too much in the bottle but on the nail - wowzers. Love it's layering qualities but I'm not sure I'd be a fan of trying to get this opaque just from glitter.


It was released earlier this year as part of the Euro Central collection and it's a purple-blue, teal and fuchsia glitter in a clear base.

To sum it up? You need this polish. It's amazing. One coat, even glitter distribution. I'm sure getting it off will be a massive pain in the ass but hey, it's what we do for an amazing polish right?

So what do you guys think? Yes? No? Want to see it in another combo?

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope it's as awesome as you say, because I just ordered mine, along with another one from the Euro Collection, Vant to Bite My Neck?
    I've only started my nail polish craze, so this will be my first glitter :-)
    Your pics sure put my hopes up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update it more often as I find it very professional and informative for your visitors. This topics is my interest. Thank you very much. employment vacancies | find me a job | career in canada

    ReplyDelete