Zoya Indigo

by 11:28 AM 1 comments

FLASH

I think this might be one of my new favourite colours. I've worn this on my toes, but it always looked like it was black when I looked at my feet. Now that it is on my nails I am loving it!


NATURAL LIGHT

Zoya Indigo is a inky deep blue with a subtle amount of glitter when on the nail. Did I mention I love it?!
The formula is fabulous, super smooth and opaque in just two coats. Drying time is awesome too.
I finished this one off with single stamp on each hand from Konad template M54 and white special polish.



The pictures don't really do it justice. I hope I might get some sunlight this afternoon to take some more photos and really capture the awesomeness of this polish.

That's it. I'm gonna try my hand at water marbling on the weekend, wish me luck.
Until then, be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour you know there are maney brand you review i never tried even
    wanna do a swap with my
    sh.11175@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete