Zoya Tallulah

by 3:21 PM 0 comments

NO FLASH

I thought I might swatch a colour that has been sitting unopened in my box of polishes.
I only did the one hand and was in a bit of a hurry so please excuse the messy bits of polish on my fingers.


SUNLIGHT

Tallulah is from the Summer 2009 Oh La La Zoya collection. It is a medium blue, not sky blue, but also not a dark blue. It is a pretty color, but probably not one of my personal favourites.


FLASH

The polish has an interesting shimmer to it, it's a bit hard to describe because it changes depending on what angle you look at it and in what light. Mostly it looks like a silver shimmer, but it can also look a bit blue-green and sometimes even purple. Definitely an interesting one. I've put a close up of the shimmer on the nail just below.



That's all for today. Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment