I haven't forgotten you!

by 8:26 PM 1 comments
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd drop a quick post to let you know that I haven't forgotten you! After such a warm welcome back by so many of you, how could I?

It's been chaos here with Brisbane flooding yet again but thank goodness it was nowhere near as bad as it was two years ago. I lost power here for a few days. That and managing to drop my camera on my foot and waiting on my replacement lens is why I haven't started posting again yet. And also the craziness of starting a brand new job where it's both overwhelming and exhilarating because you are doing something you love.

I have posts written which I am so excited to share with you and get your feedback but I think I do need pictures to illustrate my topics. And really, some of us are just here for the pictures right? I know that's what I do sometimes!

Hopefully I'll have my lens this week which means posts and soon!

Have an awesome week!
B

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated! :)

    And I can't wait for all the posts! ^_^

    ReplyDelete