OPI DS Classic

by 9:40 AM 10 comments
This is one of the many, many polishes that the very awesome Jess sent me over just before Christmas. I have never seen any OPI Designer Series shades for sale here is Australia (If anyone has, please let me know where!) so I was quite excited by the chance to get my paws on some to call my very own.

This one didn't excite me all that much in the bottle, I have never been a fan of neutral colours because really, who wants to wear a brown-tan-cream when you can be wearing hot pink, tomato red, aqua, tangerine or all of them at once?

I was so wrong about this polish. I love it to death. It's my new favourite "work appropriate" colour now. I wore it to my performance review and it went well. I wore it to meetings and they went well so I have come to the somewhat obvious conclusion that this polish has magical powers and I should wear it when I want things to go my way.

I took a heap of photos, some in the sun, some out. Prepare yourself for neutral awesomesauce!








This one is a bit sheer, I think it was a four coater, but being a holo, it dries so quickly, so no real complaints there.

What do you think? What's your favourite shade to wear for getting what you want?

I am super excited, I get to go pick up my new camera today. I am definitely going to be poor after paying for it, so that will make me sad, but for now I am just really super duper excited. So expect lots of picture spam to come up!

That's it from me today.

Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

10 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful polish! I'll have to track it down somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Minty,

    You NEED this polish. Trust me on that.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's kinda your lucky polish. I love it too, I love all holos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Melbourne and our David Jones store stocks DS polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought 3 Opi DS of these from this site.......... (they don't have the full range though)http://www.bellissimanails.com.au/opi-nails/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was hesitated to get the OPI DS polishes because i'm afraid they'll be gritty. but classic does look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DJ's in Queens Plaza stocks the DS, although I'm not sure if they do all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this nail polish, it's great for whatever occasion.

    Check out my swatches with stamping on top;

    http://sp4rklingnails.blogspot.com/2011/05/3-opi-ds-classic.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    I came across your blog in my attempts to find this polish!

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvyn5gCJtS1qdl0pso1_500.jpg

    Would you know if it's the same, or if not, what the name of it is? i must find it! Hehe

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete