Orly Rage

by 10:01 AM 7 comments

I love Orly Rage. I really do. Although, I think it is too much just as a solid colour. This mani I am still unsure as to whether I actually liked it. Even with stones, it is just not quite right. I love this colour for an accent, for tips, for stamping, but I do think in the case, there can def be too much of a good thing.

For this one, I used two coats of Orly Rage which is part of the Foil FX collection, then used tweezers to arrange little black stones in the semi dry polish to hold them in place. Top it off with a thick top coat and you're done.


What are you thoughts on this? Is it something you'd wear?

I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner on my TheBodyNeeds Giveaway.

That's it from me. Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

7 comments:

  1. I love metallics and this looks so great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Freshie. It's very kind of you to say so.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty. i can't believe i haven't picked this one up yet. i like what you did with the pearls/stones btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an awesome polish. And truly unique. I have nothing like it. If you get a chance, you should def get it.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rage! Maybe try it on your toes? I find that I have some colors I hate on my toes but love on my nails and vice versa. Or maybe even when your nails are shorter, I use to hate red or black on my nails when they are long, I'm gradually getting past that lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip Jess, maybe you're right. I'll have to give it a try.

    Cheers,
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love metallic colours so this is awesome! And
    I like how you put those stones, I've never seen a mani like that :) Very nice! x

    ReplyDelete