Zoya Indigo with China Glaze Sci Fi

by 10:09 AM 4 comments

Today's NOTD are Zoya Indigo, which I know I have shown you guys before, but is the perfect winter colour for me so I thought it was time to wear it again.

It's a really dark blue that has glitter in it when under direct light, or even better, sunlight. It's an amazing colour and I highly recommend it. It applies like a dream and its a two coater.
I normally wear this one on its own of with a simple flower decal because I like the colour so much, but I thought I might try a full nail stamp over the top just to see how it looked and I was really happy with the results.

I used China Glaze Sci Fi for the stamping which is part of the Khrome collection. This is the only polish I have from this collection but I have heard the rest are fantastic for stamping too.

I used Konad plate M78 and can't believe I have never stamped this pattern before considering how much I love the two images that it is made up of. Lol.
**Also please excuse the tip wear and missing chunk, but this photo was taken after 4 days of wear and no touchups. Pretty good right?**

There is still heaps of time to enter my giveaway. There aren't heaps of entries yet, so everyone has a really good shot of winning. You can enter by clicking here. It's easy to enter and everyone loves free mineral makeup!

That's it from me today. Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

4 comments: