Nubar Sale

by 9:40 AM 6 comments
I just got an email through from Nubar saying that they are running a 30% sale online. Unfortunately, they do not ship to Australia, which makes me sad, because I have a massive Nubar wishlist - and they have released Indigo Illusion, which is a longtime lemming for me!

Go to http://www.bynubar.com/ and order away. Use the code NOV3030 to get the 30% off up until November 30! There is also free shipping on orders over $75 after the discount is applied.

What polishes look good there to me? Where do I start?

  • The whole Prisms Collection - A whole collection of holos. I have Prize, Brilliant and Absolute. They are different to CG holos in that the holo is a larger grain. Still awesome though.

  • The whole Eco Collection - That's a whole collection of green. You've seen my swatches, except Nubar Reclaim. That's one I still want.

  • Peacock Feathers - I adore my bottle of this polish.

  • Tigers Eye

  • Midnight

  • Indigo Illusion

  • Iced Licorice

  • Nubar 2010 - Flakies!
Any other suggestions out there?

Don't forget to enter my Ozotic giveaway for your dose of duochrome, holographic and multichromatic goodness.

That's it from me today.

Be awesome to each other.


Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they seem to be amazing ^__^ What kind of finish do the Peacock Feathers, Tigers Eye, Indigo Illusion and Iced Licorice have? Are they duochrome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great list, thanks for making shopping easier LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, they don't ship for my country too, that's a shame =(
    I really want Peacock Feathers and 2010 ! My last resort is to find them in E-bay.

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karina,

    They are indeed from what I understand. I love them all.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy,

    You could also try swapping on Make Up Alley. That's how I got my bottle of Peacock Feathers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete