- Hydrate and create a luminous finish on skin with a spritz of Fix + and Strobe Cream.
- Use a powder brush to dust White Frost Eye Shadow all over the face, concentrating the strength over the high planes.
- Draw the outline of the skull design with Blacktrack Fluidline and Brush #228.
- Use Brush #109 to shade Electric Eel Eye Shadow over the contours of the face within the skull design.
- Use Brush #228 to apply Blacktrack Fluidline to outline and shade the eye sockets, and switch to Brush #210 to continue with Blacktrack to create the details over the forehead, browbone, nose, cheek, mouth, and chin.
- Use Brushes #219 and #311 to fill in details with correlating Eye Shadows in Passionate, Chrome Yellow, Purple Haze, Juxt, and Orange.
- Use Powerpoint in Industry and Scene Eye Shadow to shade in teeth. Outline with Black Knight Lipstick
- Finish finessing details with Boot Black Liner.
Green Gel Cleanser
Eye Shadow - White Frost, Orange Juxt, Electric Eel, Passionate, Carbon, Chrome Yellow, Purple Haze
Liquid Last Liner - Inkspill
Liquid Eye Liner - Bootblack
Eye Shadow - White Frost, Juxt, Carbon, Electric Eel
Fluidline - Blacktrack
Powerpoint - Industry, Gilded White
Lipstick - Black Knight (Style Black Collection)