- Perfect the skin using skincare, Prep+Prime Skin and Face and Body Foundation, for specific skintone and texture.
- “Pow” and “Bang” Sections: Use Brushes #210, #231, and #219 to apply Blacktrack Fluidline for the animation outline and text. Fill in “Pow” with Passionate Eye Shadow and “BAM with Electric Eel Eye Shadow. Use Fluidline in Waveline to create animated dots.
- Create smokey eye by applying Paint Pot in Blackground along the eyelid and diffuse into the crease for a graphite contour. Blend Carbon Eye Shadow over Blackground to deep and set.
- Line the inner rim of the lower lashline with Technakohl in Graphblack, and blend through the lower lashline.
- Blend Copperplate Eye Shadow through the crease and lower lashline for a seamless smokey effect.
- Use Espresso Eye Shadow to create a fuller, 1950’s inspired brow. Use Eye Brows in Spiked to create a crisp, clean look of precision. Apply Vanilla Eye Shadow under brows for a strong highlight.
- Blend Lashes #2 and #3 on the upper lashline for more volume and density. To perfect the look, add Lash #30 in different lengths along the lower lashline.
- Define the lip with a blend of Cherry and Vino Lip Pencils, and then follow with Brush #316 to apply Lady Danger Lipstick. Finish the lip with a generous coat of Clear Lipglass.
MAC Halloween Face Charts - Comic Book
I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.