China Glaze Masai Red

by 10:48 AM 2 comments
This is a mani I was sporting last week. I haven't really had a chance to update too much over the Anzac day long weekend, but I'm back now and have plenty of nail swatches to put up this week.



So today's design is China Glaze Masai Red which is way darker then I thought it would be when I bought it, which is a problem with buying online. But I was still happy with the overall result.



I finished it off with Black/Gold Special Polish and Konad template M59 on my thumbs and M3 on my other fingers. I thought it was cute.

I had a problem with this one. Even with three coats, there was still visible nail line. Also I washed my hair the following morning and my polish chipped horribly, as you might be able to see from the pics.

*Now that I have uploaded the pics, I remember the polish being a much deeper red when I was wearing it. I must have taken those photos with the flash on and not made a note of it. In real life it is heaps darker, to the extent that you can barely see the hearts when you are inside without direct light on the nail.*

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty fan. I have to say reds are my favorite color polishes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph!

    Nice to see you again. Most of my haul from last week showed up last night. I am soooooo excited right now.
    And I think everyone loves a good red.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete