Orly Retro Red

by 8:00 AM 2 comments
I finally got my mitts on the Orly Plastix Collection the other day thanks to a very lovely swapper on MUA. You've already seen Old School Orange under the OPI Silver Shatter I showed you the other day, but don't worry, I will still do a proper swatch.

Actually I need to redo this one, because I forgot to take photos before I glossed up the polish with a top coat.

I love the red. It's a classic tomato red and since we are talking retro, it makes me think of plastic booth seats in 50s style diners and restaurants, checkered tabletops and of course, tomato sauce!

I finished it off with a Konad tip stamp although I can not remember which one for the life of me. I suck massively at lining up tips, but I figure practice makes perfect right?

That's it from me today, don't forget to enter my new giveaway!

Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

2 comments:

  1. woooh...love this shade.. and it looks so beautiful on your nails...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color ^__^ Congrats on getting them!

    ReplyDelete