Random Nail Art

by 11:21 AM 5 comments
I still haven't really gotten around to doing anything exciting for the blog lately, so I am pulling a couple more photos out of the archives that I left there just for occasions such as this.
First up is China Glaze OMG with some pink mesh like stuff over it. This stuff was painful to work with. I will give it another try since I got the laser mesh in every colour. I got the mesh from Dollar Nail Art - their link is on my sidebar. I also ordered a buttload of foils from them, but can't seem to make them work.


This is OPI Yodel Me On My Cell with some stickers that I found on Ebay. I like that the stickers match the polish shade.

And lastly - OPI Flower to Flower. I added a stripe of Orly Shine down the middle and loved this mani. The simplicity is amazing, but the response I got from wearing it was awesome.


Make sure you've entered my polish giveaway here, there are only a few days left.

That's it from me today.

Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

5 comments:

  1. i really like the blue and white design. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey EG!

    I was quite happy with how they all turned out.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! *___* I still hadn't seen OPI Yodel Me On My Cell, it's an amazing color! :D

    Oh, and did you see my mail from last week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwiee the blue flowery one is amazinggg

    ReplyDelete