(**EDIT - I found a pic. The reason I was having trouble finding one is because MAC doesn't refer to this as a zombie, but as MeisterFreeze. Found the picture here. Creepy isn't it?)
Here's the first one - Zombie
- Hydrate and prepare skin with Prep + Prime Skin and a light layer of Studio Moisture Fix.
- Use Brush #190 to apply Painterly Paint Pot over the entire face, stippling more coverage over the high planes for a prominent highlight.
- Use Brush #109 to buff Fluidline in Waveline over the contours of the face, creating a blended ombre between Painterly and the indigo shade of Waveline for an airbrushed effect.
- Create deeper contours along the temples, nose, eyes, cheek, and chin by applying Carbon Eye Shadow with Brush #217.
- Use Brush #208 with Blacktrack Fluidline to line the eyes and create the deep wrinkles above the brow, around eyes, under cheekbone, and chin.
- Create dotted texture on the skin and details of eyebrow with Rapidblack Penultimate Liner.
- Finish the eyes by applying Lash #8 on the upper lashes and Lash #4 on the lower lashline, following with one to two coats of Zoomblack Zoomlash Mascara.
- For the lip, use Brushes #209 and #311 to apply smudges of M.A.C Red Lipstick blended with Clear Lipglass over the mouth into the distorted smears of blood.
Paint Pot - Painterly
Fluidline - Waveline
Prep+Prime SkinStudio Moisture Fix
Penultimate Liner - Rapid Black
Zoomlash - Zoomblack
Eye Shadow - Carbon
Fluidline - Waveline, Blacktrack
PaintPot - Painterly
Lipstick - M·A·C Redd
Lipglass - Clear