I'm on holidays for a week! Hooray!

by 9:07 AM 1 comments
Morning guys, no actual post today. I spent all last night running around like mad packing for my trip down south. I'm headed down to Canberra for a week to see my sister, so I am unsure if I will have time to post, or maybe I will have heaps of time. Who knows? I do have some exciting things coming up and I have just been given some mineral makeup by the fabulous Cheryl and Grant at TheBodyNeeds to giveaway to a lucky reader. I'll be starting that giveaway on the 12th.

I will extend the Konad giveaway deadline til Monday since I won't really have access to the computer til then. So if you haven't already, please enter!

Enjoy your weekend.

That's it. Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

1 comment: